AT ELEMENTAL, WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON CONTINUALLY IMPROVING AND ENHANCING OUR PLATFORM WITH NEW FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY.
But what makes us unique is that we’re more than just a social prescribing software as a service provider. We’re passionate about supporting our customer’s projects, their role and responsibilities, their teams, and ensuring everyone has got the right training on our social prescribing platform, where and when they need it.
INTRODUCING ELEMENTAL’S SHINY NEW E-LEARNING ACADEMY
That’s why we’ve launched The Elemental Academy, our brand new e-learning portal designed to empower those who use our Core Platform, meaning they can confidently make, manage and report on referrals.
The Elemental Academy gives you and your team anywhere and anytime access to:
- Interactive modules on creating and managing referrals, managing cases, clients and interventions
- Step-by-step video tutorials
- Comprehensive cheat-sheets
- Confidence building ‘Try me’ demo sections
- Fun and interactive quizzes after each topic
- Badges to certify successful completion of our Referral Agent and Referral Handler modules
EVIDENCE UPTAKE AND TRACK COMPLETIONS
Programme managers can also report on how many of their team have attempted, completed, passed or failed a module and run reports detailing which resources and activities of a course have been accessed, when, and by whom. The Elemental Academy produces several kinds of reports including:
- Logs – generates a filtered report showing information about a particular activity or team member
- View activity report – generates a simple unfiltered report showing all activity in the course that you can sort by column header
- View course participation report – provides a sortable list showing all class members, with details about a particular resource or activity. You can see who has viewed a resource or submitted an activity
- Activity completion – generates a list of all participants and displays whether or not they have completed activities
THE BENEFITS OF A BLENDED TRAINING APPROACH TO DIGITAL SOCIAL PRESCRIBING
At Elemental, we understand that health and social care, housing, local gov and VCSE professionals have busy schedules and we appreciate that it’s important within social prescribing projects to prepare and onboard staff appropriately and allow for scale and further onboarding.
That’s why we offer a flexible delivery approach and offer training in a format that suits our customers best, whether that’s online, face to face, 1-2-1, or group training. Initial training is done face to face, with additional options available afterwards including online sessions, webinars and now the addition of our brand new e-learning platform to ensure maximum retention.
And the best bit? The Elemental Academy is available now to all of our customers, completely free of charge.
WE’RE WITH YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
Co founder and Co CEO Leeann Monk Ozgul said “We know first hand from working in the community what it’s like as programme managers to ensure all stakeholders are involved, engaged and trained to a high standard, particularly when a new digital platform is introduced. Our flexible and blended training and onboarding approach has been designed to offer support, guidance, knowledge, improve learner retention, allow for scale and further onboarding. Now with our new Elemental Academy it means we can offer more than that in the form of real-time training online, on any device whenever any of our customers need a bit of extra digital training. We can’t wait to get feedback from our customers and to begin measuring the impact our Academy has on onboarding within digital social prescribing projects around the UK and Ireland.”